- Faculty of Mathematics University "Al.I.Cuza" of Iasi Bd. Carol I no.11, Iasi - 700506 Romania
- Phone (Office)-0040232201211
- Web address: http://www.math.uaic.ro/~gabriela/
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Faculty of Mathematics, University "Al.I.Cuza" of Iasi, Romania.
- April, 2000 - Ph. D. (Mathematics) at University "Al.I.Cuza" of Iasi, with thesis: « Contributii la studiul unor topologii pe spatii de multimi ale unui spatiu liniar topologic » ( " Contributions to the study of some topologies on the space of subsets of a linear topological space") (in Romanian), Thesis adviser-Prof. Dr. Teodor Precupanu.
- In present - Lecturer Ph.D. at the Department of Mathematics,Faculty of Mathematics, University Al.I.Cuza" of Iasi.
- Convex Analysis.
- Variational Calculus.
- Functional Analysis.
- Anal. St. Univ. "Al. I. Cuza" Iasi
- Mathematical Reviews
- Act Of Honour and Gratitude for her outstanding contribution to the succes of the exceptional
scientific forum The 30-th Annual American Romanian Academy Congress", hosted in Chişinău, July 5-10, 2005
- Best Paper for the 10th WSEAS International Conference on Fuzzy Systems [FS’09], Prague, Czech Republic, March 23-25, 2009, On Darboux property of fuzzy multimeasures (jointly with
Mastorakis, N.E., Gavrilut, A., Croitoru, A.), 54-58
- 1996-1998, CNCSIS Grant 232, director: Prof. Dr. Eugen Popa.
- 1999-2001, CNCSIS Grant 20-165: Real functions and optimization; theoretical approach and applications, director: Prof. Dr. Teodor Precupanu.
- 2003-2005, CNCSIS Grant 39-1313 : Set-valued and variational methods in measure theory, optimization and approximation theory, director-Prof. Dr. Teodor Precupanu.
- 2009-2010, WSEAS Grant: Contributions to fuzzy mathematics and set-valued analysis, director: Lect. Dr. Anca Croitoru and Lect. Dr. Alina Gavrilut
- 2009, International Grant Conference supported by Abdus Salam International Center for Theoretical Physics for The International Conference Infinite Dimensional Analysis and Topology, Yaremche (Ivano-Frankivsk), Ukraine, May 27-June 1, 2009.
- 2010-2011 WSEAS Grant: Fuzzy mathematics ( directed by Alina Gavrilut, University "Al.I.Cuza" of Iasi, Romania), Nr 13, current projects of scientific research (main researcher).
- 2010-2011 WSEAS Grant: Fuzzy sets, fuzzy mathematics, fuzzy systems (directed by Anca Croitoru, University "Al.I.Cuza" of Iasi, Romania), Nr 14, current projects of scientific research (main researcher).
Seminar On Measure Theory And Optimization, coordinated by Prof. Dr. Anca Precupanu and Prof. Dr. Teodor Precupanu:
- April 7, 2009-G. Apreutesei - Topologies on hyperspaces. I.
- April 28, 2009- G. Apreutesei - Topologies on hyperspaces. II.
- November 27, 2009-G. Apreutesei - Bounded conditions in the study of the hypertopologies