Paper submission deadline: August 15, 2021.
Published by the Cambridge University Press, the Printed Proceeding volume of the Symposium will include two types of contributions:
- review and invited papers of typically 10-20 pages, summarising the main developments in the field over the last years and listing forthcoming challenges;
- a (selected) number of contributed papers of typically 4-6 pages each.
Contributed papers that are not selected for the printed version, and papers based on contributed posters, of typically 2-pages each, may be included in electronic format only on the Cambridge University Press online site for the Proceedings.
- Alessandra Celletti, University of Rome Tor Vergata, Italy
- Cristian Beaugé, Observatory of Cordoba, Argentina
- Cătălin Galeş, University Al. I. Cuza Iaşi, Romania
- Anne Lemaître, University of Namur, Belgium
Instructions for Authors
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before; that it is not under consideration for publication anywhere else; that its publication has been approved by all co-authors, if any, as well as by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – at the institute where the work has been carried out. The publisher will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for compensation.
LaTeX template files
To facilitate the production process authors are strongly recommended to use the graphics package and EPS files for figures. The LaTeX template files are found in the file directory for Authors (click here).
Combined instructions for authors and editors for the publication of the proceedings of IAU Symposia are available here.
Authors wishing to include figures, tables, or text passages that have already been published elsewhere are required to obtain permission from the copyright owner(s) for both the print and online format and to include evidence that such permission has been granted when submitting their papers.
Any material received without such evidence will be assumed to originate from the authors.