Foreign Scientific Cooperations
- L.-I. Anița, S. Anița, V. Arnăutu, Internal null stabilization for some diffusive models of population dynamics, Applied Mathematics and Computation 219(20)(2013), 10231-10244.
- S. Anița, Zero-stabilization for some diffusive models with state constraints, Mathematical Modelling of Natural Phenomena 9(4)(2014), 6-19.
- S. Anița, J. Casas, C. Suppo, Impulsive spatial control of invading pests by generalist predators, Mathematical Medicine and Biology 31(3)(2014), 284-301.
- V. Arnăutu, A.-M. Moșneagu, Optimal control and stabilization for some Fisher-like models, Numerical Functional Analysis and Optimization 36(5)(2015), 567-589.
- L.-I. Anița, S. Anița, C. Moroșanu, Optimal strategies to diminish a pest population via bilinear controls, Applied Mathematics Letters 40(2015), 7-12.
- S. Anița, V. Capasso, H. Kunze, D. La Torre, Dynamics and optimal control in a spatially structured economic growth model with pollution diffusion and environmental taxation, Applied Mathematics Letters 42(2015), 36-40.
- S. Anița, Stabilization of a predator-prey system with nonlocal terms, Mathematical Modelling of Natural Phenomena 40(6)(2015), 6-16.
- A.-M. Moșneagu, Optimizing the position of the support of the control for some optimal harvesting problems, Annals of the Academy of Romanian Sceintists, Series on Mathematics and Its Applications 7(1)(2015), 27-40.
- S. Anița, V. Capasso, H. Kunze, D. La Torre, Dynamics and control of an integro-differential system of geographical economics, Annals of the Academy of Romanian Sceintists, Series on Mathematics and Its Applications 7(1)(2015), 8-26.
- C. Moroșanu, Well posedness for a phase-field transition system endowed with a polynomial nonlinearity and a general class of nonlinear dynamic boundary conditions, Journal of Fixed Point Theory and Applications, 18(2)(2016), 225-250.
- S. Anița, V. Capasso, H. Kunze, D. La Torre, Optimizing environmental taxation for a spatially structured economic growth model including pollution diffusion, Vietnam Journal of Mathematics, (2016), doi: 10.1007/010013-016-0215-x.
- L.-I. Anița, S. Anița, Note on some periodic optimal harvesting problems for age-structured population dynamics, Applied Mathematics and Computation, 276(2016), 21-30.
- S. Anița, V. Capasso, A.-M. Moșneagu, Regional control in optimal harvesting of population dynamics, Nonlinear Analysis, 147(2016), 191-212.
- C. Moroșanu, S. Pavăl, C. Trenchea, Analysis of stability and error estimates for three methods approximating a nonlinear reaction-diffusion equation, Journal of Applied Analysis and Computation, 7(1) (2017), 1-19.
- T. Benincasa, L.D. Donado Escobar, C. Moroșanu, Distributed and boundary optimal control of the Allen-Cahn equation with regular potential and dynamic boundary conditions, International Journal of Control, 89(2016), 1523-1532.
- V. Capasso, S. Anița, The interplay between models and public health policies: regional control for a class of spatially structured epidemics (think globally, act locally), Mathematical Biosciences and Engineering, accepted.
- L.-I. Anița, S. Anița, A.-M. Moșneagu, Approximating the regional control of population dynamics, Applied Mathematics and Computation, submitted.
Foreign Scientific Cooperations
- University Francois Rabelais, Tours, France, 31/10/2013 - 16/11/2013
- University Francois Rabelais, Tours, France, 30/01/2014 - 17/02/2014
- Technical University Wien, Wien, Austria, 31/10/2014 - 09/11/2014
- University Ludwig Maximilians, Munchen, Germany, 10/11/2014 - 14/11/2014
- Université de Savoie, Chambery, Le-Bourget-Du-Lac, France, 28/09/2015 - 4/10/2015
- Universita degli Studi di Milano, Italy, 05/10/2015 - 07/10/2015
- Technical University Wien, Wien, Austria, 09/06/2016 - 23/06/2016
- Partial Differential Equations and Applications, Faculty of Mathematics, "Al. I. Cuza" University of Iaşi, every two weeks meetings.
- S. Anița, Stabilization of some reaction-diffusion systems with state constraints, Technische Universitat, November 5, 2013, Vienna, Austria.
- S. Anița, A.-M. Moșneagu, Optimal control problems for some diffusive processes. Geometric properties of the support of the optimal control, 13th Viennese Workshop on Optimal Control and Dynamic Games, May 12-15, 2015, Vienna, Austria.
- S. Anița, Internal stabilization for a class of spatial structured epidemic model, The 23rd Conference on Applied and Industrial Mathematics, CAIM 2015, September 17-20, 2015, Suceava, Romania.
- C. Moroșanu, Well-posedness for a phase-field transition system endowed with a classical regular potential and a general class of nonlinear and non-homogeneous dynamic boundary conditions, The 23rd Conference on Applied and Industrial Mathematics, CAIM 2015, September 17-20, 2015, Suceava, Romania.
- G. Dimitriu, L. Boiculese, Sensitivity study for a SEIT epidemic model, The 5th IEEE International Conference on E-Health and Bioengineering - EHB 2015,
Grigore T. Popa University of Medicine and Pharmacy, November 19-21, 2015, Iași, Romania.
- S. Anița, Regional control for some spatially structured population, XIIIeme Colloque Franco-Roumain de Mathematiques Appliquees, August 25-29, 2016, Iași, Romania.
- C. Moroșanu, Well-posedness and numerical analysis for a nonlinear reaction-diffusion equation, The 24th Conference On Applied and Industrial Mathematics, CAIM 2016, September 15-18, Craiova, Romania.