- O. Cârjă, The minimum time function for semilinear evolutions, SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, 2012, 50 (3), pp. 1265-1282. (ISI IF=1.518, SRI=2.524).
- O. Cârjă, A. I. Lazu, Approximate weak invariance for differential inclusions in Banach spaces, Journal of Dynamical and Control Systems, 2012, 18 (2), pp. 215-227. (ISI IF=0.426, SRI=0.92).
- O. Cârjă, A. I. Lazu, On the regularity of the solution map for differential inclusions, Dynamic Systems and Applications, 2012, 21 (2-3), pp. 457-465. (ISI IF=0.319, SRI=0.246).
- R. Baier, Q. Din, T. Donchev, Higher order Runge-Kutta methods for impulsive differential systems, Applied Mathematics and Computation, 2012, 218 (24), pp. 11790-11798. (ISI IF=1.317, SRI=0.605).
- Q. Din, T. Donchev, D. Kolev, Filippov-Pliss lemma and m-dissipative differential inclusions, J. Glob. Optim., DOI: 10.1007/s10898-012-9963-7. (ISI IF=1.196, SRI=1.106).
- O. Cârjă, T. Donchev, V. Postolache, Nonlinear Evolution Inclusions with One-sided Perron Right-hand Side, Journal of Dynamical and Control Systems, 2013, 18 (3), pp. 439-456. (ISI IF=0.426, SRI=0.92).
- Q. Din, T. Donchev, D. Kolev, Numerical Approximations of Impulsive Delay Differential Equations, Numerical Functional Analysis and Optimization, 2013, 34 (7), pp. 728-740. (ISI IF=0.711, SRI=0.572).
- T. Donchev, A. I. Lazu, A. Nosheen, One-sided Perron Differential Inclusions, Set-Valued Var. Anal., 2013, 21 (2), pp. 283-296. (ISI IF=1.036, SRI=0.661).
- Q. Din, T. Donchev, Global character of a host-parasite model, Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, 2013, 54, pp. 1-7. (ISI IF=1.246, SRI=1.242).
- T. Donchev, A. Nosheen, Fuzzy functional differential equations under dissipative-type conditions, Ukrainian Mathematical Journal, 2013, 65 (6), pp. 787-795. (ISI IF=0.154).
- T. Donchev, A. Nosheen, J. Pecaric, Hardy-Type Inequalities on Time Scale via Convexity in Several Variables, ISRN Mathematical Analysis, Volume 2013, Article ID 903196, 9 pages, http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2013/903196.
- T. Donchev, D. Kolev, K. Nakagawa, Weakened Condition for the Stability to solutions of Parabolic Equations with "Maxima", Journal of Prime Research in Mathematics, 2013, 9, pp. 148-158.
- T. Donchev, A. Nosheen, Fuzzy differential equations under dissipative and compactness type conditions, Electronic Journal of Differential Equations, Vol. 2014 (2014), No. 47, pp. 1-9. (ISI IF=0.419).
- E. Farkhi, T. Donchev, R. Baier, Existence of solutions for nonconvex differential inclusions of monotone type, Cr. Acad. Bulg. Sci., Vol. 67 (2014), No. 3, pp. 323-330. (ISI IF=0.198).
- T. Donchev, A. Nosheen, V. Lupulescu, Fuzzy integro-differential equations with compactness type conditions, Hacettepe Journal of Mathematics and Statistics, Vol. 43 (2014), No. 2, pp. 249-257. (ISI, FI=0.433, SRI=0.222).
- O. Cârjă, T. Donchev, V. Postolache, Relaxation results for nonlinear evolution inclusions with one-sided Perron right-hand side, Set-Valued Var. Anal., Vol. 22 (2014), No. 4, pp. 657-671. (ISI, FI=0.918, SRI=1.368).
- O. Cârjă, T. Donchev, M. Rafaqat, R. Ahmed, Viability of fractional differential inclusions, Applied Mathematics Letters, 2014, 38, pp. 48-51. (ISI, FI=1.48, SRI=0.853).
- T. Donchev, A. Nosheen, Value function and optimal control of differential inclusions, Annals of the Alexandru Ioan Cuza University - Mathematics, DOI: 10.2478/aicu-2014-0031, 2014. (ISI, FI=0.108, SRI=0.054).
- Q. Din, T. Donchev, A. Nosheen, M. Rafaqat, Runge-Kutta methods for differential equations with variable time of impulses, Numerical Functional Analysis and Optimization, 36 (2015), 777-791. (ISI, IF=0.591, SRI= 0.651).
- T. Donchev, A. Nosheen, R. Ahmed, On the solution set of fuzzy systems, Contemporary Methods in Mathematical Physics and Gravitation, vol. 1, No. 2 (2015), 55-70.
- T. Donchev, D. Kolev, A. Nosheen, M. Rafaqat, A. Zeinev, Numerical methods for delayed differential equations with discontinuities, Pliska Stud. Math. Bulgar., vol. 23 (2014) , 55-65.
- O. Benniche, O. Cârjă, Approximate and near weak invariance for nonautonomous differential inclusions, J. Dyn Control Syst., 2016, DOI 10.1007/s10883-016-9312-0.
- O. Cârjă, T. Donchev, A. I. Lazu, Generalized solutions of semilinear evolution inclusions, SIAM J. Optim. 26 (2), 1365--1378, 2016.
- O. Benniche, O. Cârjă, Viability for quasi-autonomous semilinear evolution inclusions, Mediterranean Journal of Mathematics, 2016, DOI 10.1007/s00009-016-0739-z.
- R. Ahmed, T. Donchev, A. I. Lazu, A. Nosheen, M. Rafaqat, On the solution set of multivalued fuzzy fractional systems, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics 109 (1), 49-66, 2016.
Numerical Analysis and Optimization - Theory and Applications, Dhahran, Arabia Saudita (December 18-19, 2011) (O. Cârjă, Null controllability in minimum time for a semi-linear control system)
12th Viennese Workshop on Optimal Control, Dynamic Games and Nonlinear Dynamics, Viena (May 28 June 04, 2012) (V. Postolache, Filippov-Plis lemma and viability problems for evolution inclusions)
International Conference on Controlled Deterministic and Stochastic Systems, Iasi (July 2-8, 2012) (O. Cârjă, Regularity of the Solution Map for Differential inclusions, V. Postolache, Invariance for fully nonlinear differential inclusions)
9th International Conference on "Large-Scale Scientific Computations", Sozopol, (June 3-7, 2013) (O. Cârjă, Regularity of the State Constrained Minimal time Function, T. Donchev, Runge-Kutta Approximation of Impulsive Systems)
International Conference "DYNAMICAL SYSTEMS: STABILITY, CONTROL, OPTIMIZATION"(DSSCO'13), dedicated to the 95th anniversary of Ye.A. Barbashin, Minsk (October 1-5, 2013) (O. Cârjă, Estimates for slow controls)
The 10th AIMS Conference on Dynamical Systems, Differential Equations and Applications, Madrid (July 7-11, 2014) (A. I. Lazu, Estimates for large time controls)
International Conference on Applied and Pure Mathematics, Iasi (November 6-8, 2015) (A. I. Lazu, Generalized solutions of semilinear evolution inclusions)
7th European Congress of Mathematics, Berlin (July 18-22, 2016) (A. I. Lazu, Generalized solutions for semilinear differential inclusions in Banach spaces)
Firt RoAIMS Applied and Industrial Mathematics Symposium, Iasi (May 24-26, 2013) (A. I. Lazu, On the continuity of the minimal time function)
Scientific Session of Comunications, Faculty of de Mathematics, "Al. I. Cuza" University, Iasi (October 24, 2014) (A. I. Lazu, O. Cârjă, Estimates for slow controls)
Scientific Session of Comunications, "O. Mayer" Mathematical Institute, Iasi (October 2014) (O. Cârjă, On the equivalence between the minimum time problem and the minimum norm problem)
Iasi Academic Days, Scientific Session of Comunications, "O. Mayer" Mathematical Institute, (October 10, 2015) (O. Cârjă, Viability for quasi-autonomous semilinear evolution inclusions)